Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dancing With Stars Winners List

Mike and I made up our own little competition for Dancing With Stars. We made up our Top 5 Make It To the Top list! Our number ones could NOT be the same! So here it is:

Ashley’s List                                                              Mike's List

Jennifer and Derek                                                     Kyle and Lacey
Kyle and Lacey                                                          Jennifer and Derek
Brandy and Maxim                                                     Rick and Cheryl
Rick and Cheryl                                                         Brandy and Maxim
Audrina and Tony                                                      Michael and Chelsie


Michael and Chelsie                                                   Florence and Corky
Florence and Corky




I know, I know, I have 7 and Mike has 6, but I just like Audrina, I don't really know how she will do, but I figured she would do better than Michael. Florence are Corky were entertaining. The bottom ones are our runner ups! Did any of you make your favorite lists?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...