Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall TV

So I could totally say that I am one of those people who does not watch TV and that I prefer to do something more intellectual like reading or something. But that would probably be the biggest lie I have EVER told, not that I tell a lot of lies! Infact, that is one thing that I sorta miss about summer-time is all of the TV shows that are not on, not that I would have time watch them, but I do hate the cliff hangers they leave you with!

I hope my PVR has rested up, because it is gunna be a busy fall! The shows that I PVR in the daytime include: Days of Our Lives, and General Hospital (all year long). And I do, for some unknown reason, get caught up in The Bachlorette, The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance (sometimes) and of course the series finale of Bachelor Pad which ends tonight! I don't know what it is about reality  TV....

My weekly line up will be:

MONDAYS: 90210, and Dancing With the Stars for now.
TUESDAYS: One Tree Hill, Life Unexpected, Glee
WEDNESDAY: Nothing so far....
THURSDAY: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice
FRIDAY: Nothing
SATURDAY: Nothing
SUNDAY: Heartland

That's all I have planned for now... I am sure that there will be a few more added! AND all the shows are either starting this week or next.

This week is gunna be 4 nights in a row of baseball and then that is it for the year! We have catch up games Wednesday and Thursday and then our end of the year tournament! Plus tonight Mike has fire practice, so we really only have Tuesday night free to ourselves!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...