Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dancing With the Stars Update #2!!


I am kinda dreading this post because of this weeks results! I am no longer in the lead.... we are tied and the competition is getting tense.... it is getting harder and harder to see the dancers get kicked off. I must say that I was SUPER disappointed that Audrina got booted this week and Bristol is still on... she needed to go home a long time ago!!

Ashley’s List                                                        Mike's List

Jennifer and Derek                                           Kyle and Lacey
Kyle and Lacey                                              Jennifer and Derek
Brandy and Maxim                                          Rick and Cheryl
Rick and Cheryl                                             Brandy and Maxim
Audrina and Tony                                          Michael and Chelsie


Michael and Chelsie                                      Florence and Corky
Florence and Corky

Who are you hoping will win??

1 comment:

Keely said...

Seriously. I was stunned. I guess maybe she doesn't have a hug fan base...but she was really good!! And I would have thought she would had more of a fan base than Bristol. It's nothing political- but Bristol provides absolutely no entertainment. Kurt isn't that great, but he is still fun to watch each week. Anyway- I'm Jen and Derek all the way. I was throwing a tantrum Tuesday night and swearing to never watch DWTS ever again if they got sent home. I kind of suspect that was staged just so everyone doesn't think they "won too easily."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...