Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 10 - Something I am Afraid Of

Spiders and snakes!! I cannot stand the creepy critters!

I remember as a child, if I saw a spider in my room, I would not sleep/go in it! My dad would go on a spider hunt, and I wouldn't go back in until I KNEW the spider was dead!

I am also terrified of needles! I even forget to breathe! My arm will tense up soo much that they cannot get the needle in my vein! I always have had this fear for as long as I can remember! I am fine with another person getting a needle or IV, but not me!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Uuuugh, I am right there with you! I can't deal with needles! One of my best friends is an EMT and the other day he had to go to the ER to get tested for HIV after he got a patient's blood splatter in his face. He was seriously talking to me on the phone while they were drawing blood and he loves it!! I was queasy just KNOWING what was going on on the other end of the phone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...