Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 8 - Favorite Place To Travel

I would have to say that so far my favorite place to travel Caribbean-wise would be Dominican Republic - Cofresi Beach. That is the only place that I have travelled in the Caribbean. We went there for our Honeymoon and it was fantastic!! We absolutely loved it!! We swam with the dolphins, which I highly recommend as well.

I also enjoy travelling to Florida! We usually stay at the Marriott Grand Vista in Orlando. We have been to Florida for the last two years. I am not sure where we will travel this year. Mike wants to do Caribbean again, but we will see where our trip budget stands! I think if we end up doing an American trip that we will try L.A. instead.

Any recommendations on places to travel?

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I have always wanted to go to the Dominican! I've been to the Bahamas, and quite frankly I was disappointed. DR is next on my list. Did you stay in an all inclusive or do anything that you think is a "must do"?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...