Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I Am Loving Wednesday



Head on over to Jamie's - What I am Loving Wednesdays and link up!!

I am loving that the radio is playing "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey right now, as I write this!

I am loving the comment my husband blurted out last night. "You know I have been with you for a long time and that you are rubbing off on me when I look at my socks and think to myself and secretly get excited that my socks match my shorts." Priceless.... and if any of you know my husband in real life, you would know that he is challenged in the matching department, unless I lay his clothes out for him, or he consults with me before he leaves the house!

I am loving the view I had today on my way to work! I was driving along the river and saw a beautiful buck (deer) standing across the river drinking out of it, with a doe a little further back! Soo peaceful! I wanted to stop my car and just sit there and watch them! Obviously I didn't but I would have loved to just take in that moment!

I am loving that I am FINALLY going to get a manicure tomorrow! I look forward to having pretty nails again!!


3 comments:

Kit said...

YAY for manicures! I need one rally bad as well!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Your hubby's comment made me laugh! What would our husband's do without us?!

Amy and Kyle said...

Love Journey and getting manicures!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...