Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am IT! I got TAGGED!

"The Wife" (sorry I don't know your real name!!) over at The Cobia Family tagged me with some questions to answer! And the way it works is that I will answer the questions she had asked and then when I am finished, I will tag 8 people with 8 questions of my own! Now since I don't have too many followers, I am going to pick from the blogs I follow as well!
1. What is the best gift you ever received? Why?
Hmmm.. this is a tough one! One would have to be my Swarovski Crystal necklace from Mike for my wedding gift and the other one would probably be Binx! The kitten Mike got me for Christmas last year!

2. If you could start your own business what would it be?
I would start an animal shelter/rescue/kennel.

3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmmm... I am going to go with one that is bugging me right now... haha... leaving lights on that you are no using! OR turning on excess lights! My husband is notorious for doing both of these things and it is happening RIGHT now! I would not say that it is my biggest pet peeve, I would not say that I have a BIGGEST, just a lot of small ones!

4. Did you accomplish your 2010 New Year Resolutions?
I have accomplished a few of them! I have managed to exercise more, in fact, I have lost 15 pounds! We did paint the dining room, hallway upstairs, just got our new washer and dryer. Just a few things left on the list!

5. Post a picture of your favorite Christmas decoration in your house.
Hmm... I will just post a picture of Christmas Morning last year at our house!

6. What was your favorite vacation?
My favorite vacation would be my 2nd Honeymoon in Dominican with hubby!!

7. What's one thing you couldn't live with out?
Just one!? A thing? or Person? Jeez... Mike would be my person. Thing would be... My binky! I cannot sleep without the damn thing! I have had since I was a baby and my Grandma knit me the blankets! Yes.. I have gone through a few! However, my supplier is not around anymore, and although she taught me how to knit, I am far from good at it and have only managed to make 2 scarfs, 1 not even finished!

8. What is your favorite picture?
This is not my FAVORITE... because I cannot find that disk, but this is a picture of Mike and I at the lake:

Here is a picture of Mike and I at a wedding:


I am a photo fanatic, so I could go on forever! But I will leave it as it is! I will save my wedding pics for another post!

Sooooo who am I going to tag??!? Here is goes:

2) Erin from Erin's Journey
4) Keely from The Bonds of Medlock
5) Venessa from My Crazy Blessed Life
6) Joanna B from Newlywed Tales
7) Nicole V from Soooo.... According to Me
8) Jeannie from Livin the Life I LOVE

And the questions I have for you are:
1) What is one of your best childhood memories?
2)If you are married, what is your favorite wedding picture? (If you are not, then your favorite picture from you and your significant other at a wedding)
3)Did you accomplish your new years resolution?
4) What is one thing that you have been saving up for and finally purchased?
5) What is your favorite pet picture?
6) Where is your favorite place to travel?
7) What is your biggest pet peeve?
8) What is your hobby?

Enjoy!! Thanks for playing along!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

my house is totally jealous of your house on christmas morning! the tree! the gifts! love it.

Joanna said...

Thanks for the tag! These games are SO fun! Have a great weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...