Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday!!


1.   Black Friday is: An American event that I would have loved to partake in, but not anymore, as I HATE large crowds!! But the deals are crazy good and Canada is slowly catching on!!

2.  Christmas shopping this year will include: My immediate family, a few friends and my furbabies!! We also play a present game with my aunts/uncles and cousins.
3.  Holiday shopping makes me: A little crazy!! As I mentioned, I hate large crowds! I like to shop throughout the year, but did not this year! Everyone seems soo grumpy and rushed...

4.  This year my Christmas list will include: A vest I found today online at Old Navy, a sewing machine, gift cards to HomeSense/Winners and slippers.
5.  Bargain hunter, or full price shopper?: I am a bargain hunter ALL the way!! This lady barely pays
full price for anything!! (Unless I have to..)


6.  The best and worst things about shopping is: The best thing is knowing I got a good deal and shopping for others. The worst thing is being tired after, peoples bad attitudes... it's Christmas people.. and not shopping for myself!

7.  Online shopper or in-person shopper?: I have started shopping online this year, but all of my Christmas shopping has been done in store so far!
Head on over to Lauren's blog and play along!! Happy Shopping Day!!

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

What a lovely post. I do bit of online shopping and some in store:) Wish you a lovely weekend, my dear
Kisses

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...