Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mini Blog Break...

I just thought I would let you all know that I am taking a mini blog break probably for the rest of the week, unless I find some time in between. We are doing various projects around the house and getting ready for New Years. I just thought I would inform all of my dedicated followers. I am hoping to find some time for a So What Wednesday post... but who knows.. no promises!! I will be back in the New Year!!

So Happy New Year, in case I don't make it back here on time!!  Thanks for following my 1st year of official blogging! Here is to many more!!

Take care,

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hope you have a good break and a wonderful New Year! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ashley Arnold said...

Have a great week and happy new year!! Thanks for following me! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...