Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So What Wednesday

Photobucket

Ok, here comes this weeks edition of So What Wednesday, head on over to Shannon's blog to link up!

So What If:

  • I ran out of windshield washer fluid, figured I better refill it, so I pulled into the closest gas station, popped the "lid" and then spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to actually unlock the "lid", when a friendly Jamaican came over and asked me if I was OK, so I explained my situation and he unlocked it, held the "lid" up for me and then proceeded to give me tips on what to do if I ran out on the highway. 
  • yes, I just called it a lid, because that is what I called it yesterday, later learned it is referred to as a Hood.. so what
  • it snowed sooo much last night that it took me an hour to drive to work, I apparently have spare time in the morning, you know, instead of sleeping that extra 20 minutes, I was up, leaving for work early..
  • I yelled at the UPS lady on the phone and then she said "pardon", so of course I repeated my whole rant.
  • because of the whole UPS thing (which I will definitely be blogging about later) I was in a bad mood for most of the night, to the point my husband dropped the line of "I hope you talk to UPS every night" sarcastically.
  • drove in the middle of the road on my way to work this morning when no cars were around... I don't know how the plows do it, but the center is ALWAYS better than the edges... I suppose they are saving time by just driving down the roads once, instead of doing each side properly.
  • I got ready in the dark this morning, I hate bright lights in the morning and the sun was NOT shining because of the massive amounts of SNOW we received, that I am NOT grateful for!
  • I got to work today and realized the purple flower on my shirt doesn't match my purple cardi...
  • today is going to be one of those days I should have stayed home and in bed! 
SO WHAT!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm all for driving exactly where you want on snow packed roads as long as other cars aren't on the road with you...it saves your sanity.

Diana Mieczan said...

I think Im having one of those days today too...Stay cozy,sweetie and see you soon:)
Muah

ps: I am hosting a sweet necklace GIVEAWAY today :) ... Please, join in!

Jessica and Stephan said...

Come home today, and have a nice warm mug of hot chocolate after your wintery drive home. Hot chocolate fixes everything!

J and A said...

I love you lid story! Hope your day gets better, I bet you look great! Stay warm. :)

tara @ the every things said...

hahah love the "lid" thing.
& ive had a day or two when the hubby will sarcastically say the same about whatever had happened!

www.taranbrandon.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you're not having a good day so far are you. I wish this wasn't true, but your post made me laugh. I honestly wish I had something exciting to write about for today...but I don't. haha. And so true about the hubbs comment, mine would have done the same thing.

Megan said...

Hahaha, love that you called it a lid!! Hope your day gets better, friend!

Rebekah said...

Don't worry, I didn't know how to pop my hood for years! What a rough day. A few weeks back, I wore a dress with a cardi and the purples didn't match either! So frustrating.

Unknown said...

So funny about the washer fluid-well, not at the time I"m sure, but afterward. I get ready with only a lamp on. I despise bright lights, especially in the morning! Have a blessed weekend! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...