Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So What Wednesday


Photobucket

Linking up again with Shannon @ Life After I "Dew"

So here it goes:

So What If:
  • My Wednesdays have become more like Mondays lately... My real Mondays are great, I get the day off and relax, but Wednesdays... they are BAD... just bad...
  •  I left a cup of juice on the roof of my car and forgot about it this morning, I clued in about halfway through my commute when I went to grab a drink and realized my cup was missing. I then began to talk to myself, questioning where it might be... I figured it was at home by the door, but shortly after that remembered putting it on my car because my hands were full. It explains the big ice chunk that I thought hit the roof of my car this morning...
  • I might go back and look for the cup tomorrow, as I believe it is in my neighbourhood. It was Tupperware, it should have withstood the impact right?
  • one of my patients had toilet paper coming out from his pants... and of course I did NOT tell him! I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable! Everyone who noticed afterwards asked me about it and could not help but to laugh!! Poor old guy...
  • I refused to feed my cats on time this morning because I was soooo VERY angry with them because apparently sleep was impossible in our household last night... the house alarm went off because our phone line stopped working, M set the alarm clock wrong and well the cats are CRAZY I tell ya! I was trying to teach them that life does NOT revolve around them and their needs... MOM has needs too... sleep!
  • I plan on napping for a long time on my day off tomorrow! The cats will not object or interfere, because heck, they will probably join me because they LIKE napping in the day!
  • I am waaaaaayyyyy too excited to get away!! Just over a month to go!! I wonder why I would be excited... could it be days like today?
  • I am a lazy blogger!! I mean to get back to all the people who comment on my blog, but I don't! I am sorry people! But please keep commenting!
  • I have spent soo much time learning the messaging features on my blackberry, that I don't even know how to access my voicemail OR use the phone. I know how to talk and dial out and receive calls, but have not figured out speakerphone or other cool features that the phone portion has to offer...

So what!!!

What are you saying So What to this week?

5 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I left my coffee mug on top of my cars a few times too..hahah..Im so not a morning person:) kisses and hugs,sweetie
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a natural cosmetics GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

Rebekah said...

I hope you find your cup! I've done that before. If it's Tupperware, it should be ok? That stuff is tough! Good luck figuring out your phone!

J and A said...

I do that with stuff on my roof all the time. Or I pull uor of the garage still pulled in, don't tell Justin. :)
Hope you have a good nap!

Jenny said...

Love the part about leaving the juice on your car, it put a smile on my face! I hope you find the cup though.

Megan said...

Yikes, hope you find the cup!! Poor old toilet paper man!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...