Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So What Wednesday?!


Here we go again... Head on over to Shannon's NEW blog to enter!!

So What If:
  • I have sooooo much snow on my front lawn that it is higher than my bedroom window?
  • because of that snow I hate waking up, just to look out the window and see it. It is miserating!
  • my car was shaking sooooo bad last week because of THAT snow being stuck somewhere, that I couldn't even sing along to my Ipod without sounding like a vibrating mess.
  • I have been counting down the days till Dominican!! I am excited!!
  • it is sooo cold here that the roads are heaving, creating massive bumps continuously on the roads that my juice jumped out of my cup this morning.
  • I sometimes neglect to clean the snow off the dogs when they come in the house, only because it is pure amusement seeing Lux chase the flying mini snow balls when the dogs shake it off.
  • I then get frustrated when I step in the snow that Lux has failed to clean up!
  • I just used the spell check and it says "miserating" is not a word... It is in my books! I will continue to use it too!
  • I took it one step further and googled it and sure enough, it really isn't a word, but it suggested commiserate, which means to feel sorrow towards something. I don't feel sorrow towards the snow, I do not feel bad for it... I am miserable about it/towards it, to the point that I may or may not have went to kick it in disgust and ended up with a sore foot. It should commiserate me!
  • I watched Teen Mom 2 and actually felt bad for Janelle, in the sense that she comes from a broken home and her Mom is not a good role model at all. I still don't think she makes good life choices. But it would be hard to figure out good life choices in that situation too!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ha, that snow sounds awful! I'm so not a fan of snow. I love watching Teen Mom 2, and I do feel bad for Janelle. It seems so much harder to get out of that situation with no help.

Michelle said...

I'm really hating all of this weather too. Bring on the 90s!

Diana Mieczan said...

I also feel really bad for Janelle. Have a fantastic day, my dear
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a beautiful GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

Anonymous said...

i'm going to go out on a limb and say that you hate the snow... :) I hope it clears up soon love!

Jessica said...

I can't say I'm jealous of your snow! We got a dusting this morning and that's about all I want. LOL!

Hilary said...

Seriously! It's no wonder Jenelle acts the way she does being raised by that woman!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...