Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC's of ME!!


I saw this done on Kendall's blog and thought it looked fun, so here I go!


A is for AGE: 26

B is for BED SIZE: King, I must admit it is sooo hard to sleep in anything smaller! Best buy ever!!

C is for CHORE YOU HATE: Dusting. It is sooo tedious and you have to do it ALL the time! Especially light fixtures and base boards! I would hire a maid just to do my dusting!

D is for DOGS: Lily and Gracie, both Golden Retrievers. Lily is 3 and Gracie will be 2 in May!

E is for ESSENTIAL START YOUR DAY ITEM: A glass of apple juice!

F is for FAVORITE COLOR: This is a tough call! I am loving purple lately! But I will always love pink! I like brown too! I think it all depends what it is for!

G is for GOLD OR SILVER: does White Gold count?!  It does in my books!!

H is for HEIGHT: 5'11! I know I am pretty tall for a girl!!

I is for INSTRUMENTS I PLAY: I can't say how good I would be today, but I play the piano mainly. I also can play the guitar, but I pretty much forget all the chords, but I plan on learning again some day soon and the recorder. I also played the ukulele in grade school! But mostly I love love love to sing!!

J is for JOB TITLE: Medical Assistant/ Office Administrator

K is for KIDS: None yet, just the furbabies for now!

L is for LIVE: Ontario, Canada! All Canadian over here! But I hate snow, just so you know!

M is for MOMS NAME: Cathy

N is for NICK NAMES: Ash, Osh, Crash, M refers to me as "babe" or "baby".

O is for OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: None that I can remember, aside from being a baby. I was born with dislocated hips!

P is for PET PEEVE: Oh boy, where do we start... hahah! I hate it when M leaves 50 million lights on, not that we have that many, but you know what I mean. He just lights the house up, room to room. I'll just list one, but there are SEVERAL more!

Q is for QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: I have 3:
  • "Oh Yes, The past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it." - Lion King
  • "I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours." - The Notebook
  • "I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all... I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you."  - Dirty Dancing
R is for RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: Right!!

S is for SIBLINGS: One sister (Amy) and she is older than me by 2 years!

T is for TIME YOU WAKE UP: Work Days I get up around 7:30/7:40 ish, Non work-days is usually after 8:30.

U is for UNDERWEAR: Not sure where this is going, but yes I do wear them! I don't have a specific name brand that I only wear or anything, they just have to be CUTE!

V is for VEGETABLE YOU DISLIKE: Asparagus and turnip! Not together, and not on there own! lol

W is for WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE: Mike... hahaha, but it is true sometimes! We are actually both horrible at keeping track of time!

X is for X-RAYS: Hips, Chest, Foot, Arm, Dental.

Y is for YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I love to bake!! I also love making dips, for which I am well known for!

Z is for ZOO ANIMALS: Giraffes and Pandas!


2 comments:

Kate said...

This was so fun! I loved learning all of the random things about you - thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

gah! leaving lights on drives me crazy too!!! hubby always leaves the closet light on in the morning and i have to turn it off when i GO TO BED. literally, it is only off for maybe 8 hours a day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...