Monday, April 18, 2011

Manic Monday


I am back for another Manic Monday coming at ya!! Another busy, yet productive weekend!!

I actually blogged on Saturday about what we were up to and you can find that HERE!! It does include before pictures of my master bedroom and after pictures, but I have not uploaded the latest after pictures of the new floor!! So stay tuned for that!

But let's not get a head of ourselves, we forgot about "FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY"... just had to break out into that silly You Tube song...

Friday, M had to set up the tent at the fire hall for the Fire fighter's breakfast on Sunday. So a few of the fire fighter's wives and some friends decided we would get together over at K's. The guys finally showed up around 10 with some funny stories!!

Saturday we did the bedroom floors! Soooo proud of M!! Thanks to K and J for helping pull the carpet out and get us started and M and J for helping us put the bedroom back together afterwards!!

Sunday morning we had the fire fighter's breakfast. I got home around 1:00 and M around 2:00 PM. I watched some Parenthood (Season 1... just started watching and I love it) and had a nap. When I got up we headed into town for groceries and dinner. We spent the rest of the night relaxing!

Today I am headed to pick up some photo props, visiting M with baby L and then tonight I am babysitting Little G before girls night. I might take some after pics of the bedroom this afternoon!!

How was your weekend? I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Be sure to link up below!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...