Friday, June 10, 2011

Pinteresting Friday

Since I have fallen in love with my Pinterest.... I have decided to bring you Pinteresting Friday... a few of my favorites on Pinterest right now!!

I hope you enjoy and if you want to see more of what I am Pinterested in... you can find me HERE!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

(Oh and it is hard to believe that today I have been at my new job for 1 year officially!!! I guess I can't call it new now!!)

1.)
 Sunshine and pearls
Love this hair do!!!

2.)
 desire to inspire - desiretoinspire.net - Nathan and Brandi's bedroom makeover
I am still fascinated with grey and yellow!!! Love the ruffles too!!

3.)
Google Image Result for http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldhiduJtAa1qbs8umo1_5
Winnie the Pooh was a pretty smart bear!!!

4.)
These Are Days to Remember...: what to do, what to do
These look delicious!!! Want the recipe? It is HERE!!

5.)
Raspberry Lemonade Recipe HERE

Okay, I will leave you with those to admire over the weekend!! More info on all of them can be found on my Pinterest (link is above)!!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I've recently fallen in love with pinterest too! Obsessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...