Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


Wanna link up? Head over HERE
1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person): a middle of the day or evening person. NOT a morning person!!! I am getting better though, but I hate waking up!!!
 
2.  My favorite Pandora stations are: well you see... being Canadian and all, we don't have the lovely Pandora... but I do have JANGO. I am going to assume it is just like Pandora, but better in my case because I can use it!!! My favorite stations are: Country Summer Party, Top 100 by Jango, Jango Super Mix, Adele, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, I could keep on going......
 
3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are: As long as there are songs from The Dixie Chicks, Carrie Underwood/Taylor Swift and some Top 40 (newer songs). I am good. I don't have specifics, I just need songs I can sing to!!!
 
4.  My favorite pattern is: I love circles!!!! But now that I am sewing, I love floral and fun patterns!! Can I say Amy Butler?
5.  My favorite perfume is: Victoria Secret: Love Spell and Victoria Secret: Secret Charm

6.  Rules are there for a reason, but some are worth breaking...
7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is: "seriously", "I am not even kidding!". "Just sayin'" , - on the blog: "!!!!" or "....."
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I also made some plans for N's bachlorette tomorrow!! We will be going to Moxies for dinner, heading back to the Delta for some cake and the hitting Up On Carling - which has one of the best patios in London!! We have decided to take on one of the roof top cabana's, will be sipping champagne and get a free bottle of liquor - oh and no cover to get in!! SWEET!!!
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...