Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love

Well I figure after yesterday's negative Nancy post, I better follow up with a positive Penny post, although truth behold I still have a lot on my mind right now. Maybe August will be better?  But anyways...

Here we go:
  • I am loving my husband, even when I get all crazy-like (I know.. who me?) he is there for me and he can bring me back down from crazy land.
  • I am loving my crazy cat Lux... he aims to please. All morning he was right by my side, including while I was in the shower, he was sitting on the side of the tub, with the vinyl part of my shower curtain in between us. He definitely displays unconditional love and continuously makes me laugh!!
  • I love that my dress has been taken in and now fits for the weddings on Friday!! My sister has also finished my necklace and I cannot wait to see it!!
  • I love that M walked/ran to the farm last night with dogs. They were all pretty exhausted when they got there and were happy that I offered to drive them all home when my dress was finished!
  • I am loving everything about this song right now by Demi Lovato.



  • I love that M and I figured out our holidays for next week, with the sudden change! We will be heading to the lake for a few days on the boat!!
  • I am loving this quote:
Pinterest

3 comments:

J and A said...

Glad to see you happier. Can't wait to see pics, you will look great. I like that quote too. Hugs.

Jessica and Stephan said...

I love how you always give me new music to listen to :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE that song! Just blogged arbout it the other day! and that quote is gorgeous :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...