Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bring Me Back The Days

Yesterday was a BAD day... I will leave it at that!

Can I please have the days back, where life was just life - there were no major disappointments! Or if there were - they were soo irrelevant. They didn't hurt and they didn't cause other people to hurt you, whether it be on purpose or not!

So today, I pick up the pieces of my life that were shattered yesterday, put on some good tunes and get back into element! I will pretend like yesterday didn't happen! I will try to forget the pain I felt, the disappointment and the downfall.

Today is a new day. I will count my blessings and forget my troubles...

"This is the beginning of a new day. I have been given this day to use as I will. I can waste it, or use it." (source)
link
link


"THOSE WERE YESTERDAYS FEELINGS!!"


Link




1 comment:

J and A said...

You ok? Here to chat. Hugs Ash.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...