Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love & Pinterest = Today's Subject

Soooooo are we ready for another edition of What I am Loving and Oh How Pinteresting? Ya? Great because those are todays topics and I don't think they will ever get old!!

Found HERE

and HERE

Sooo I am loving that I started my work out plan last night!!! Total session was an hour by the time I walked/jogged with the dogs!

I am loving that fall is right around the corner! I just wish my allergies would take a hike with summer!

I am loving that it is Wednesday already and I have tomorrow off!! I hope to get a lot accomplished at home!

I love that I finally have an appointment to get my nails done! They are BAD!! Now I just have to find a date to get my spa pedi done!

I am loving my GIVE AWAY for digitial scrapbooking software!!! Enter HERE!


Love Goldens!!! via

I want to try this for the dining room accent wall, but with Black!!:

I want to make these:

Ready for fall!!:

Just about time for a hair cut!!! I am almost ready!
olivia

Wanna find me on Pinterest? Find the button on my sidebar!!!

Have a great day!!!


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yay for workout plans! I love that paint technique. It just looks so neat!

J and A said...

Justin gets bas allergies too! Good work on your workout plan! That wall looks cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...