Thursday, September 8, 2011

Soul Surfer Movie Review


(via)
So as I previously mentioned, I recently watched the movie Soul Surfer and the messages in the movie were real and by real I mean they spoke to me. I am not a surfer (obviously), but I took the messages and related them to my life.

For starters the movie has Carrie Underwood in it, whom I love and it was interesting seeing her as an actress instead of a performer.

Here is a clip of one of my favorite parts of the movie:


"It's hard to see things clearly when you are too close"

"How can this be God's plan for me? I don't understand."

" I don't know why bad things happen to us sometimes but I have to believe something good is going to come out of this."

"You didn't lose everything Bethany, not even close. The shark didn't kill you, you're here, you're alive, you have your family"

These lines all speak wonders for themselves and the movie sets the perfect example of how things can play out. Life is not meant to be easy, you will run into obstacles and hurdles and their meaning will eventually come to you, even if they don't make sense at the time. Trust in yourself and never give up, after all you don't know what exactly is in store for you.

Watch the movie... seriously!

I will leave you with a few more quotes (these were not in the movie, but are along the same lines):

(found here)

(found here)

how true it is
(found here)


1 comment:

The Presutti's said...

New follower! I want to see this movie so bad, not just because I've heard it's great but because of Carrie in it! I love her! Hopefully I will be able to watch it soon! Sounds like it is a great movie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...