Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away - Come Again Another Day

Wow we are getting a TON of rain, but I am more than happy it is rain!!! Snow and I don't get along. Although I heard we may get some of that tonight :(

Sorry I missed blogging again yesterday, I ended up doing some typography for a client! They ended up looking something like this:
Pinned Image

This was the first typography project I did and it was a lot of fun!!! I will try to remember to post the ones I did!!

I also ended up getting my new phone:
BlackBerry® Curve 9360

It is sooo cute!!!

And last night ended up being bath night for the dogs!!!

Let me think back to what my weekend was like...

Friday - M and I chilled at home. With him working Saturdays it kind of kills the social life lol, but that is okay!

Saturday - I went shopping with my mom and H. We tackled my sisters 3 page grocery list.... yes 3 pages... with a toddler.... in Walmart!!! I think we are crazy!!! H was totally done by the end of it! I will admit I was shopped out too!! Have I ever mentioned how much I hate shopping at this time of the year? Mini rant: People need to be patient and less rammy! Don't park your cart in the middle of an isle so no one can get around you! Don't ram your cart into the back of my heels! Okay, I will stop there.... you probably all know what I am talking about!!

M attempted to make the same dinner I made last Friday and FAILED...

I watched Marley and Me Saturday night, which only stirred up soo many emotions!!! Why do I do this to myself?! I LOVE the movie, but it had me in tears. I can relate to that movie sooo much!! Not to mention Diamond looked like Marley, especially in the end!!


Man I miss her!!! M had come up to bed by the end of the movie and we were both in tears!!! We laid in bed and reminisced about her!!

She was such a good sport!!!

She came to the wedding... okay the pictures portion!!!

Loved boating and had mastered the I can sleep sitting up!!

Although we had rescued her and didn't have a destructive dog, I think Lily's puppy stage made up for that... and Dimey had to put up with her....

Miss you Dimey!!!

Sunday - we headed to KW and hit up Costco and Henry's! I am trying to choose between the Canon T2i and the Nikon 3100!!

That was pretty much our weekend....

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! I will hopefully get caught up on blog reading soon!!!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

I've seen those prints on Pinterest also! They are adorable and I'm working on getting one for Cooper!

J and A said...

Ah Diamond is so sweet. :) Love those prints! I wanns see yours! :) Great job.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Marley was a popular one this weekend. I think everyone I know cried including me. The first time I saw it Chloe was only three months old and I was torn up. Definitely one of those movies I could only watch one time.

Carolyn said...

Such a cute pic of you and your family on the wedding day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...