Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ready For The New Year

To say I am ready for a New Year would not even cover how I actually feel! This year has been hard, for reasons I have not exactly disclosed on my blog. Yes, there have been some great things that have happened, but I feel as though the bad may have overcome the good.

I am ready for a fresh start, especially after my day yesterday, and this past week. Yesterday my sister started bleeding and went into labour for the whole day. Luckily the baby has decided to stay put, but so has the bleeding. Labour is on and off at this point and no one has any answers as to what is actually going on. She will be 28 weeks tomorrow. I cut 4 inches off my hair, which still leaves it pretty long actually, crazy how long my hair was! M and I were on our way up to the hospital yesterday and we got in an accident on the 401. Luckily no one was hurt and the Torrent only ended up with a scratch, can't say the say about the Ford that was involved. The lady was American and just wanted to get home, so no cops were called, we exchanged insurance info and went on our way. We are still unsure of how it even happened, as M was switching lanes, and there was no one around, this lady appeared out of no where and was driving waay to fast. We are soo lucky it wasn't worse.

I just have to get through today, for this year to be over. I pray that 2012 is better for us!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my, sounds like you really need this year to be over :( I hope things turn around for you, Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that 2011 has been a little rough on you. I wish you nothing but the best in 2012! It's been great following your blog! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...