Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Typical Wednesday Post!

I just want to give a warm welcome to my newest followers. I hope you all enjoy following along Life As I Know It - feel free to comment whenever you want - I kinda like comments :)

I will be linking up with Jamie and Michelle today! This way I can share my loves and my latest pinterest finds!

I am loving this super mild weather we are getting! I will take this kind of January every year please - even though my husband is BEAT because they are still working outside and are usually doing shop work by now and he is sick - probably because of the weather change.

Which brings me to my next love: My Husband! He is pretty awesome I must say!

I love that One Tree Hill is back on tonight!!!

I am loving how patient and kind I was to my patient this morning - after I drove and hour for just his appointment and he was not 10 minutes late - but 40! 40 minutes LATE! Thanks... so instead of telling him my frustrations with the scenario - I just pretended like he was on time, but inside I wasn't impressed. My drive back to office after was annoying too because I got stuck behind one of those cares that doesn't drive a consistent speed and drove UNDER the posted speed... what is the speed limit and drivers like in Alberta (- she was from there)? :0)

I am loving the fact that dear husband might not have to work this Saturday! I have my fingers crossed that it stays that way!

I am loving the fact that I am able to watch Giuliana and Bill now on E! Her strength amazes me continuously with all she has been through! Infertility, breast cancer, yet still as strong as ever!
I am loving keeping up to date with my favorite celebrities on twitter! You can find me here! Also be sure to check out my twitter feed on my side bar!

Are you looking for my on Pinterest? I'm here!!

How cute is this:
Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest




  
   I love how cozy this looks, plus the chandelier and the fireplace - dreaming!!
                                                                                Source:houzz.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Love the curls!!
                                                                       Source: tittysandpancakes.com via Ashley on Pinterest
Love this basket and soo simple to make! I need to get me some burlap!
                                                                  Source: aimee-weaver.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Yummy!!! Oreos, cream cheese, powdered sugar, chocolate pudding, and cool whip...all layered into yummy deliciousness!
                                                                Source: mycupcakejourney.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest


And now for some inspiration:


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Your pinterest finds are awesome! I love that living room--I wanna curl up by the fire and read a book while it snows outside!! :)

J and A said...

Totally want that GET NAKED! Awesome. And those pins are great!

henning love said...

that oreo dessert looks amazing. and those curls are divine!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I just saw what you tweeted to Michael and Jillian, and I totally agree! haha I am OBSESSED with Michael and want him to find a nice girl!

Cassie said...

I love the shower. I almost pinned it, but wasn't sure if I'd ever really do it! I have made that dessert before and it is WONDERFUL! Hope your Wednesday was great!

Unknown said...

I too am a Pinterest addict!! I can never stop looking once I start!:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...