Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tell Me All About It Tuesday

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!!

I know I did! Here is what went down:
  • We stopped Lily's weight medicine for good! I am done with it! Slentrol is not for my Lily. Poor girl decided she would just stop eating! I think we are on the mend, but I won't lie, it has been heavy on my heart all weekend and a struggle to get her to eat! M picked up some wet food for her last night and she seems pretty interested in that!
  • Friday, M worked on the yard, we got samples for our counter top from a friend of ours, and worked on getting the house ready. Then M's parents gave us 10 minutes notice that their friends wanted to stop by and see the house. So M and I scrambled to make everything presentable. The basement was the hardest!! But we pulled it off!!
  • Saturday M got a hair cut - hallelujah! It was long!!
  • He ended up doing some surveying Saturday morning for the business, washed his truck and came home and helped me get the house finished for my family to come over.
  • We made a great roast beef dinner, my sister brought cake from the Marble Slab Creamery. We took Hannah swimming in the "outside bubble bath tub" and you can guess how much she loved it! I just love that little girl! And her new brother is pretty cute too!
  • Sunday we had a big Easter celebration with my Mom's extended family. I will be honest, I love our big family celebrations, they are loud, crazy and obnoxious, but soo fun! I wouldn't have it any other way! The afternoon/evening was enjoyed with playing cards, eatting and just sitting around and conversing. I made a new bread recipe and it worked! It was delicious and easy! I will have to post about it! It was Parmesan Garlic Pull Apart Bread!
  • Yesterday day, I got up, walked the dogs, went for another walk with K and G, and then relaxed the day away! When M got home, we scarfed down dinner and headed over to N and K's for a group get together, which was pretty stinkin' awesome! It is funny, because all of us girls get together and the guys will get together, but it always fun when we all get together! We also discussed our annual July long weekend plans! We watched the Jays season opener and they lost... come on boys, bring it back like 1993!
That was my weekend in a nutshell!! I can't wait to read about yours!

2 comments:

J and A said...

Sounds wonderful. Hope Lily eats today. :( Sending big hugs to her.

Emma Litton said...

Sounds so great.

xo,
Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...