Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thanks On Thursday

Today is a day that I want to take a minute and remind myself of all the things in life that I am thankful for.
Pinned Image

  • I am thankful for my husband. Things have not always been easy, but either way we get through whatever life throws at us. With him by my side I have been able to face soo many of my fears, soo many things that I would have never in a million years imagined myself going through. He really is my rock. I really believe that with him by my side we can conquer life and whatever else our future may hold. I am thankful for our life together.
Pinned Image
  • I am thankful for my family. I know we don't technically get to "pick" our family, but in the end M and I have both ended up with a pretty good one! I wouldn't change a thing, well maybe I would make it so we see each other more often. And family does include my fur babies as well. It is crazy how much they light up my life!
 Pinned Image
  • I am thankful for our friends. In my eyes, they are the family we do get to choose. I am grateful for soo many friendships both near and far.
 Pinned Image
  • I am thankful for life's miracles. Today another one will be born, and I am sooo excited to meet her! Praying for N & K today as they welcome baby T into the world!!  I am soo grateful for Lily as well. She is a walking miracle and I feel soo blessed to have her still in my life!
 Pinned Image
Sometimes life doesn't happen the way we expect it to, but in order to find peace in the battle, I feel that if I remind myself of the things in life that make it worth living, things suddenly don't seem so bad. Life is going to continuously challenge us all in one way or another, some easy tasks, mixed with some horribly hard ones. Find the balance, ride out the storm, embrace the end goal. Don't let a moment go by where you are not thankful for something, anything.

 Pinned Image

Happy Thursday Friends!

3 comments:

J and A said...

Great post. As always, love it. So important to be thankful. :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

You have the best outlook, beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate you work for the health and and body care..
cleanse diet & fat burning tea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...