Friday, June 29, 2012

Hurry Up 5 PM

I am soo ready for 5 PM to strike the clock, because that my friends means that my HOLIDAYS are officially started!! Sooo pumped!!!

I apoligize a head of time in case my blogging is sparce over the next 2 weeks. I will try to check in every now and then. I am sure there will be quite a few stories to be told!

M is off work today getting things gathered, picking up a few things we realized we need - like batteries and water jugs. We also learned that crossing the border with dog food is a bigger deal, so we need to pick up a brand new bag, because it needs to be in the original container instead of a tote! Good thing I checked! I would have been mad if they threw out my dog food!

I hope everyone has a great long weekend!!!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I never knew that about dog food....good thing to know though! Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Have a fun weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...