Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Solstice

Summer is officially here... at like 7:09 tonight or something crazy, although here in Ontario it has felt like summer has been here since April! No complaints!! Yesterday it felt like 40 degrees, which would be 104 degrees Fahrenheit! Today will be just as HOT!

I didn't blog yesterday because I was too busy being pampered!! M had got me a spa package and I decided to finally use it!! A Spa pedi and manicure! I had never had a spa pedicure, just the basic, but wow, Paraffin Dips and foot scrubs are nice, but I could have done without the massages. I am not keen on people rubbing my feet/legs. My manicure is far from perfect, which isn't a big deal, but I won't get her do them again!

I tried to get hubby to guess what color my toes were before seeing them and he guessed purple... but not this time!!! I stepped out the box and decided to go with:


It is called Austin-tatious Turquoise! I love it!!

I even switched up my regular french manicure for some color too:

Mine is the second one from the left and it is called Strawberry Smoothie!  A nice light pink!!

So of course that sums up a bit of what I am loving!

I had a skype date with little Miss Hannah yesterday, she really is too cute for her own good!

I have been editing photos like crazy, which of course is fun, I am almost done that session and ready for tomorrows!!

Wanna see a few pics?




M is at home sick today, I am hoping he feels better soon!

We have baseball tonight and it is going to be one HOT game! But hopefully we still manage to pull off a win, although we are playing against the league leaders... so we will see. They have not lost a game yet!

M was checking our social calender last night to make sure we weren't planning on entertaining before we leave for our trip because he wants to start packing!!! I'm hoping to have most things packed/gathered on the dining room table by this weekend, because we all know the village does a BIG thing for Canada Day and we will be busy!

I am really looking forward to chopping my hair off tomorrow! M doesn't think I will do it! He thinks I will chicken out again! Only time will tell! But I did change up my polishes this week!

Remember when I posted about buying a PINK bedding set? Well for the first time ever, it is in our bed! M refuses to allow me to take a picture of him in it.

I love this wreath and I think I need to make one ASAP:
Pinned Image

I would like one of these behind my sectional and they look pretty easy to make!
Pinned Image

These Garlic Cheese Rolls look YUMMY!
Pinned Image

Love Coral!! I think some Burlap flower pillows would look adorable on this bed:
Pinned Image

Loving the neutral make-up palate:
Pinned Image

And I will leave you with some encouragement for this week:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Happy Wednesday Friends!!

9 comments:

Leigh said...

So jealous of the warm weather that you have been having! It has been rainy and not very nice here. Though we are supposed to finally get sun tomorrow! Woo hoo!

J and A said...

I want your weather. Please.And that wreath is too cute. Love your nail choices. GREAT job on the photos. Cute water mark too!! And as always love your quote, I think I say that every time.
Oh and feel better M. I think the pink bedding will help. :)

Our Home Grown Adventures said...

I love the nail colour! Cute :) Oh and can you send some of your weather this way please?! xx

Hannah said...

Love the blue!! Fabulous.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

agalandherdog said...

Love that wreath too!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at baseball! The weather here is crazy hot too! Chloe loves it because she can swim!

Kae said...

I hope M feels better!
Love the nail color and yay for getting pampered! :) always fun!
great photos! happy wednesday :)

Ashley said...

Stopping by from WILW - and I can honestly say that I think I love all your pins! Those nail colors look like something I would pick! And I am loving coral these days, so that bedding is fabulous! And I, too, love that wreath. It would work anytime - and it looks fairly simple! Have a nice day!

The Best of Both Worlds said...

I love your pins! I just showed my husband the shelf behind the sectional I want that!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...