Monday, June 4, 2012

Surprise Surprise

The secret I have been keeping is out!!
My sister and I have been planning my Dad's Surprise 60th Birthday Party for over a month now! And on Sunday, it all went down.


It was not quite the way we expected it, but either way a great day was had by all!!

The weather this weekend held up, we didn't end up getting as much rain as they had said and only a few small sprinkles at the party!!

Saturday M had a Fire Course, so I spent the day getting ready for the party. My sister and crew came over Saturday evening and we got things prepped for the party and blew up balloons!

Saturday night N & K invited us over to meet sweet sweet Tessa!!! What a sweetheart!!! My camera pretty much loves her and she didn't seem to mind!!



Sunday was party day, everything came together nicely. Just when we thought he had him surprised, he told us he found out Friday. My sister had put an ad in the paper and sure enough, one of his workers told him about it. Apparently he missed the part in large letters saying SHHHH, It's a Surprise!!
(I blocked my address/email/phone number)

But even though he knew, it was still a great day!! Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of us with Dad... photographer fail!! But here are a few of the newly nicknamed "Hurricane Hannah"!!


Love that kid!!!

Happy Birthday Dad!!! I hope you had a great "Non-Surprise" Party!!!




5 comments:

J and A said...

So glad the party went great, the invites are so cute! Such sweet baby pics too. :) Adorable.

Amanda said...

It's the thought that counts, right? Right! Glad it was such a great day! He certainly looks super happy about it!

Anonymous said...

Glad it was a good day and glad the rain held off a bit for the party. I'm sure he loved it!

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Surprise partys are so much fun! Even if they find out before hand. Cute photos of two super cute lil girls!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

That looks like a fantastic celebration, what fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...