Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Okay

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Okay:

- That we got a crazy storm over night - it finally brought some rain! Not that there is any hope left for my front lawn, or some of the plants in my garden! We are supposed to get some more storms today! On the plus side we haven't had to cut our grass in over a month!

-  That I finally finished my photo book, now onto the photo wall!! My plan is to bring down all the frames from upstairs so I can see all that I have! Might even get on the ordering train to get pictures to fill them!

- That I slept in until 11 this morning!! Crazy I know, but I actually feel refreshed!! I have not been sleeping well at all lately! Plus, I was up during the storm last night and it lasted for over an hour! Two little kitties were not impressed a bit on edge!

- That I have like 7 camera/photo editing apps on my phone and I love them all!!

- That I don't get to see my sister, niece and nephew today. Amy is still sick and actually went to the hospital today for IV fluids and antibiotics. She seems to be fighting some type of intestinal infection! Hopefully she feels better soon! 

- That I have a huge load of towels to do. I will buckle down and do it tonight. I hate time of use. I would rather do my laundry in the day when I am home!

- We won our ball game again last night!! This makes me a happy camper!! Our team played soo well, although I hit like crap! Back to the batting cage if I keep this up!

- That I love the new games I have on my phone - Words With Friends and Hanging With Friends - anyone else playing? I'd love a challenge!! Still loving my new iPhone!

Happy Thursday Friends!!

4 comments:

Always Maylee said...

I love those games on my iphone, such a great time waster, haha. I hate washing towels, I feel like they are such a waste of a load of laundry! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

J and A said...

Can't wait to see your photo wall!! Hope your sister is ok!!! :(

Anonymous said...

We haven't had to cut our grass either. Finally getting some rain here too!

Hilary said...

Girl... I have a HUGE load of white clothes that I need to do. I keep telling myself 'this weekend'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...