Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Christmas In August!?


Today has totally felt like Christmas in our household! Actually everyday this week has felt like Christmas!

My mail box has been busy!

Yesterday
 - got M's Christmas present in
                 - got my Old Navy order

Today
 - got my new wireless printer
            - my scentsy starter pack FINALLY came in!  This box alone was filled with excitement to smell all the new smells and get some new product and supplies!!

 
What else is new? Tomorrow I become another year older, although if you ask my Dad it is technically today, he believes I was born at 11:59PM not 12:01 AM on the 29th!
 
Hope everyone is having a great day! I may or may not blog tomorrow... we will see how my day goes!
 

3 comments:

J and A said...

YAY for your birthday tomorrow!!!!! how fun! Doing anything special? I love Christmas mail days!! :) Nice loot. I wanna see what you got at Old Navy!!

Leigh said...

Happy early birthday! Enjoy your day tomorrow

Leslie H. said...

Happy early Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...