Thursday, August 2, 2012

Currently


Today I have decided to link up with Jennifer!!

Current Book:

50ShadesofGreyCoverArt.jpg
(image from Wikipedia)

Current Playlist:

Where I Stood - Missy Higgins
Some Nights - Fun
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Don't Ya Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson
I Won't Let Go - Rascall Flatts
Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift

Current Color:

I am in NEED of a mani!! But until then I will dream:
Pinned Image

Current Food & Drink:

Loving the new ChocoMax bars by Leclerc and they have minimal calories in them for how delicious they are! The Chocolate & Caramel taste just like a Mars bar!

and as for drink it would be Raspberry Lemonade!!

Current Favorite Show:

This is tough because NOTHING is on, so I will go with Saving Hope.

Current Needs:

- a shopping trip to the States
- Skinny Girl Cocktails
- a job with a few more hours!

Current Banes Of  My Existence:

- For once I don't have anything that is really irritating me right now... so I will go with a general pet peeve - dirty bathrooms!!

Current Celebrity Crush:

I was going to say Canadian Swimmer Brent Hayden, but he shaved his head and I like him better with a bit of hair!
So I am going to have to go with the old faithful David Beckham.

Current # 1 Blessing:

Being married to my husband, with 2 well-behaved golden retrievers, with a lot of great family and friends around us!

Current Indulgence:
all I will say is YUM!!

Current Outfit:

I am still in my jammies!!

Current Excitement:

I just placed my first scentsy order and this little owl is coming to my house:


Current Mood:

Pretty laid back, happy I got some good sleep last night.

Current Favorite Quotes:

.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Current Wishlist:



Current Favorite Product:

I still love my Moroccan Oil!!! Highly Recommend it!!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i love this girl and i def know what you mean about needing a mani asap ha. something about getting your nails done just makes me feel better ;) ust stopping by to say hi and if you're interested in stopping by my blog, i'm hosting a giveaway including a few prizes like an itunes gift card, essie nail polish and some credits to a few shops :) cant wait to read more on your blog! xo

J and A said...

Love this whole post!! Yes to skinny girl drinks!! Love those nails.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...