Tuesday, October 30, 2012

See Ya Sandy!!

We survived the "frakenstorm". We did lose power over night, but it was restored by the morning. In all honesty, I don't think it was a bad as they said it was going to be. It was definitely windy, but the rain amounts weren't that bad, although it is still raining. The wind has tapered down a bit though and we have no damage. I know that is not the case for some!

I think this is the first hurricane that has affected Southern Ontario. One lady died in Toronto from flying debris. So far that is the only casualty in Ontario from the storm. There are also numerous people without power.

I hear New York got hit pretty bad! One of the hospitals lost power and their generator failed, so the nurses had to carry the patients down the stairs to waiting ambulances. Craziness!!

Last night I baked 2 batches of cookies and still have some left over dough to make today!!

Today I am considering bathing the dogs, then cleaning the tub and the floors! I would also like to get the 2 photo sessions edited today, but even if I get one done I will be happy!

Last night I also met a tight deadline and got a promotion with Scentsy to Lead Consultant!! It was a lot of work, but I am soo happy to have accomplished it!!

If you are thinking about ways to make extra money, join my Scentsy team!! Control your own pay cheque easily!!!

2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Glad you're safe and it wasn't as bad as expected. CONGRATS on your promotion...so exciting!!! :)

Nikki said...

Girlfriend be happy you didn't get hit bad. Check out my blog tomorrow I will be posting pictures of the damage to my house and surrounding area. I'm powerless and homeless right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...