Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Officially Christmas-a-fied!!!

Sooo just as I promised, here is a break down of the Christmas decor that is floating around the house!! Iphone style because I need to find my memory card for my camera - those things are soo easy to lose!

The tree
 
The train in the tree... aka M's pride and Christmas Joy
 
Diamond's ornament
 
Ernie - one of my childhood ornaments and of course one of M's - The Blue Jays.. lol
 
Snoopy's ornament and an ornament my Dad hand etched of Hannah, I have one of Snoopy as well!
 
Christmas Balls (kind of blurry picture...)


One of my favorite Christmas decorations, my nativity scene that has scripture on each figurine.
 
The foyer is wrapped in garland and my other favorite decoration is this Santa!!
 
Martini glass full of Christmas Cheer - the non alcoholic version haha!
 
We have more decor up, but these are some of my favorites!!
 
We still have to put up the outdoor decorations!
 
Are you ready for Christmas?





















1 comment:

Purple Daisies said...

Oh my I love the train in the tree!! I need me a train! Just love trains!! (I'm Alison's cousin)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...