Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Blog Swap Gift Reveal

Sooo I signed up for the 2nd year of the Canadian Christmas Blog Swap: Favorite Things.

I just absolutely love getting things in the mail!!

Last year I received a gift from Alison!! You can read about that here.

This year I was partnered up with Lindsey from A Running Tale - from my 2nd favorite province Alberta!

She sent me the cutest box:

With the cutest card:

And this is what else she sent:

 
What was included:
- mini eggs
- bath and body works body lotion & hand sanitizer
- chocolate covered pretzels
- bean soup mix
 
 
I am hoping she gets her soon!! Mail can be soo slow!!! I just love sending Christmas cheer!!
 
Yesterdays to-do list ended up being today's as well. Not because I didn't try to accomplish it all, it just didn't go as planned. The cookies took longer than planned and I am actually still icing them because I got too tired to finish them last night. The present wrapping will be happening this evening. I'm ever hopeful to get them finished!
 








4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Such a fun package to receive! I think Christmas swaps are the most fun!

Leigh said...

Love your package! Thanks for participating :)

J and A said...

Great package!! I had her last year. That soup is soooo good!!

Maria @ Little Miss Cornucopia said...

What a fun package! I especially love the box and card! It's definitely beginning to look alot like Christmas :P Thanks for sharing X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...