Friday, February 22, 2013

Back!

I am officially back!! Yikes! 
 
Our trip was fantastic!! Probably one of the best trips we have had!!
 
I highly recommend the resort we stayed at: The Jewel Dunns River Resort and Spa. It was truly amazing - we were treated like gold!! The food was great and that is coming from a picky eater (not me...). The entertainment was awesome, just overall one of the best trips! Don't tell M, but he picked a good one!!
 
We had some pics taken while we were there: Here is a sneak peak!!






4 comments:

J and A said...

Beautiful photos!! I need a beach!! SO glad you had a great time and a well deserved vacay!

Allison said...

Looks like an awesome vacay! :)

Hilary said...

Yayy! Pretty!

Natalie said...

I love the first pic! Good to know that resort is a good one. Can't wait to see more pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...