Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Little Things

I thought it was about time to share some of my favorite songs with you all!! There has been a good mix lately!! So here we go:

Gary Allan - Every Storm
 
Lee Brice - I Drive Your Truck
 
Eli Young Band - Say Goodnight
 
I know these have all been country so far, but I promise they aren't all country!! A lot of them are though, but the lyrics are amazing!
 
Jerrod Niemann - Only God Could Love You More
 
 
This one I just love the lyrics really:
Amelia Lily - You Bring Me Joy
 
Let's Slow It Down a Bit...
 
Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
 
Eli Young Band - Even If It Breaks Your Heart
 
And one of my top fav's to finish it off:
 
One Direction - Little Things
 
If I could go back I would make it my wedding song!! M and I totally relate to this song!!
 

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

So fun! I love the One Direction song!

Katie said...

I love all of your songs!! I'm such a huge fan of Bruno Mars and love his whole cd!

Susannah said...

Thanks for sharing these songs! It's so fun to find new music!

love jenny xoxo said...

I familar with some of these and really like them, except I Drive Your Truck makes me sad - still good though.
I'll have to check out the rest!
{love jenny xoxo}

Fash Boulevard said...

My sister got me addicted to Say Goodnight. Obsessed. :) Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...