Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's Over!!

Pinned Image

Soo happy to announce that this yeast cleanse is officially over!!

WE DID IT!!!
 
We went back to the naturopath last night for another blood test. My B12/Folate anemia has improved 100% on the supplements! So I will continue with those! The yeast was completely gone!! He did notice that I was tired... who knew your blood could tell someone that? But it was true! I had barely slept all weekend with this cold! I am finally noticing some improvement symptom wise today!
 
So the plan is to keep taking the B12/Folate supplement, as well as the probiotic. Everything else will go back to normal. We didn't eat unhealthy before, but we will keep a conscious eye on what we eat.
 
A lot of people wonder why we are not continuing yeast free. It's just not for us! M relies on a sandwich to eat when he is in the field at work. He can only eat soo many fruits and veggies, he needs substance. I am a picky eater and did not find a lot of foods I enjoyed while on the cleanse. My blood sugar was continuously low and in all honesty I felt like crap the entire time! I need calcium, as my bones were aching to the point where I am considering taking Caltrate.
 
There were aspects that we did enjoy like paying close attention to the stuff we do eat. We will continue to avoid soy, as well as artificial sweeteners like sucralose, so no more crystal light. We will keep up smaller portions, because let's face it my stomach has shrunk!!
 
Let's get to the fun stuff...
 
Total Weight Loss on The Cleanse: 15 pounds
 
Total Weight Loss since January 2013: 30 pounds!!
 
Total inches lost since January 2013: 13.5 overall! (I found some previous measurements)
 
I am incredibly surprised that we completed this cleanse. I am impressed with the results, but most of all happy that it worked and can't wait to eat normally again.
 
It's amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it!
 

Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image

6 comments:

J and A said...

Good job!! That was a huge commitment but GREAT results SO awesome. GREAT things are coming your way, I know it!!

Murdock's mama said...

WOw! Those numbers are incredible! And I know you already know, but so proud of you two for accomplishing this!!

Nikki said...

Great job! Keep up the good work! It's good that you realize what works for you and what doesn't and just because yeast free works for some it doesn't work for all.

henning love said...

yippee that is great news that the yeast cleanse is gone. you are right when you set your mind to do it, it is amazing what you can accomplish

Kae said...

So awesome! :) YAY!

Hilary said...

I had the same issues when my mom bet me $100 I couldn't quit refined sugar for a week. By the end of the first day my blood sugar was so low that I was having hot flashes and thought I was going to pass out. I'm a dairy girl, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...