Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I Am Loving

So it has been a while since I have shared what I am loving as of lately!!

I love that the weather has been gorgeous! Spoiled!!! And loving every minute of it!

I love that M and I ate out on the deck last night for the first time this season! Beer and burgers! Nothing like an 8:30 PM dinner! M didn't get home from work until 8:00 PM! Long day!
                    
 

Yes you do see two different hamburger buns. I prefer the smaller buns and M likes the big ones! No compromise! I end up buying both!
 
I made some chocolate chip peanut butter cookies yesterday! Yummy!!

Alison is having a GIRL!! This is super exciting!!

Today is McHappy Day! A great excuse to eat McDonalds! They are donating to the Ronald McDonald House which is a home away from home for several families with sick children! As we all know my sister and the fam stayed there while Brandon was in the NICU.

It's blood work day today. I do not love this! Not looking forward to it, but looking forward to seeing how my thyroid is doing! Have I mentioned that I HATE needles! I seriously fear them!

And some of the quotes I have been in love with:

But the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise and happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time.
 
And this is perfect!! I am working on it:
 
Happy Wednesday friends!!



3 comments:

J and A said...

Great dinner!!! Yum! Awe thanks!! :) We are super excited for this girl too. I may have to ht up McDonalds!! :) I love their fries!! mmm

J and A said...

Good luck with your blood works!!! It does suck but it will be worth it!

Rebekah said...

Yum! We're grilling burgers tonight and I can't wait. With warm weather, burgers are becoming a weekly staple! Good luck with blood work. I hate having it done, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...