Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I am Loving!

I swear the days are just sneaking on by! 

Not much is new on the home front! 

My mom is supposed to be released on Friday and will be staying here for a while. 

Our projection alarm clock stopped projecting... This makes life difficult for me because its hard to see over Mikes head in bed! 

Our grass seed is apparently starting to sprout... This is exciting! I can't quite see it myself, but M says it is! I'm sure that it's not a great thing that the birds are now eating it... I sent the dogs out to deal with it!

Last night we got to visit with Carrie and Steve!! It's always great to catch up with them!! Their wedding is coming right up come September!! 

Cinnamon scones... Enough said? They are amazing! How was I just introduced?! 

Love this quote:

                                  


Happy Wednesday friends!! 


1 comment:

J and A said...

YAY for Mom getting released! Such great news!! Hope it all goes well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...