Thursday, August 22, 2013

This And That Thursday

The remainder of my week is super busy, as my Mom is back here and we are transitioning her for home this weekend! But she has a line up of appointments that started yesterday with an eye doctor running 3 hours behind! Brutal! Today we head back to London for a carotid doppler to see how her veins are healing. 

M has his 4th night of baseball tonight. Tomorrow night will be 5 games in a week! 

Found sweet babies heartbeat this week! Melts my heart! You can find it on Instagram (lifeasiknowit09) because apparently the blogger app doesn't allow videos! It's a lot easier to find now as my pregnancy progresses. 

Bought myself a belly band! I was struggling with my new shorts post-weight loss were snug to do up, but fit perfectly otherwise and my old clothes pre-weight loss are still waaay to big. So the belly band allows me to continue to wear the new shorts just unbuttoned. I tried the elastic trick, but lets face it when you are peeing every 20 minutes (sometimes literally) the elastic is not practical!! 

Tuesday night our friends J & S and the kids came over for dinner. We had a great steak dinner and visit and then they came down and watched some of M's game! They left just 1 inning too soon before M hit a home run for the girls just as he promised! They did get to see his throw from the field to home plate getting the runner and hitter out! I haven't seen him do that since his shoulder surgery! 

I am soo looking forward to fall TV starting!! I find TV starts to drag come the end of the summer! 

My allergies have started back up, just as I was saying how great they were doing! 

I'm thinking of baking tomorrow afternoon!! I'm thinking banana muffins and apple crisp!! 

That's all I've got for today! I will be back Monday with my weekend update I'm hoping and Tuesday will probably be Part 2 of Our Journey to Baby V. 

Have a great weekend!! 









4 comments:

J and A said...

Glad you got a belly band, I borrowed one and it worked well for a while but still used the elastic band one despite the bathroom breaks. Mat pants then became a dream!! You will love them once you get a belly! Hope Mom's transition goes well!

Hilary said...

I'm so glad you posted that video on IG! It made me realize I should probably video it when they do it in the doctor's office so I'll have that keepsake. Plus, Josh doesn't know if he can make it, so that would come in handy if he couldn't!

Katie said...

so exciting to hear your baby's heartbeat! best sound ever!!

Jessica and Stephan said...

Congrats on hearing your baby's heartbeat!

And apple crumble sounds just about delicious right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...