Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekend Rewind

This past weekend was filled completely with baseball. Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. Friday night they won their league game. They won the first 2 games in the tournament and lost the last one!

Saturday afternoon we grabbed drinks and food with the ball team after the game at the new restaurant and then M and I hit up Babies R Us so I could get a pregnancy pillow because my body pillows aren't cutting it. Huge relief!! I'm sleeping better again and my back/neck isn't sore from sleeping like a retard. We wondered around and checked out all of the baby stuff and decided on some stuff we will want. 

Saturday night we went for a walk with the dogs and then down to M and J's for outdoor movie night! We had quite the crowd all lined up in front of the fire pit and watched Oblivion. I'm not a huge Tom Cruise fan myself, or a sci-fi fan, but this one wasn't bad!! I managed to stay awake through the whole thing as well. 



Sunday after ball we came home, relaxed for bit and then went and grabbed some groceries. We also gave into one of cravings for Dairy Queen. Those commercials kill me every time! 




I had a nice long nap - the smell of dinner woke me up. While M cut the grass I took the dogs for a walk. Then we settled in for a nice and quiet evening. I almost miss our Sundays come fall, where we have dinner together and watch Heartland. 




2 comments:

J and A said...

YAY for DQ and Toys R Us, glad the pillow is working for ya!!

Jessica and Stephan said...

Oh jeeze, I don't think I could get Stephan to watch Heartland ever! I have never, not once, been able to convince him into watching a chick flick! BOOOOO! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...