Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th!

 
Happy Friday the 13th!!!!
 
 
Aside from the fact that we just went from 30 degree plus humidex weather to 10 degrees today dropping to 2 with a wind chill of 0 tonight... Maybe we just skipped over my favorite season of fall?
 
1. We have our photoshoot tomorrow!! I am pretty pumped about this! I have nailed down my outfit to the coral lace high-low dress, brown boots and belt with a jean jacket!! Plus my sister gave me a necklace to wear, I just need to make sure it matches!
 
2. We have decided to change our bedroom around sooner than later, due to my frequent bathroom breaks and tripping over the dogs in the bedroom. So I am going to have to bump something off my to-do list... because this is getting done tomorrow. We weren't planning on changing the bedroom around until closer to the baby comes to set up for the bassinet to be in our bedroom. But my bladder wins.
 
3. Shopping in the US this weekend also excites me, as my wardrobe is changing everyday with this baby bump that seems to go up and down in size as of late! Speaking of wardrobe I need to try on my dress for the wedding next weekend. I tried it on a few weeks ago and it went from being big, to having just a little extra room in it, so I am nervous about it is going to fit next weekend!
 
4. This cracks me up! I find it soo very true and I am not a fan of the pumpkin:
 
 
5. This is not a great thing from this week, maybe the worst thing of the week... while I was away last night taking Hannah to dance class (which oh my goodness - so cute) M decided he would cook hot dogs in the house. Now I may not have mentioned this on the blog before but the smell of hot dogs boiled in the house makes me gag on good day... thank you food poisoning from them as a teenager, I still to this day cannot eat them, no matter how they are cooked. I came home last night and could smell the nauseating smell, he even had our scentsy going to try to mask the smell, but I could only smell these boiled hot dogs - it was soo bad. Pregnancy nose only makes smells stronger. He will not be cooking hot dogs in the house again... maybe on the burner on the BBQ, but not in the house. Lesson learned!
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
 

5 comments:

J and A said...

Your outfit sounds great! Can't wait to see the photos. Awesome weekend ahead! Have fun!!

Hilary said...

Jeally of you moving your furniture around! Our bedroom can really only go one way and that means that I sleep on the opposite side of the room from the door and bathroom. So far I've tripped over the dog, my husband's shoes, the laundry basket, and my husband's book bag. He refuses to switch with me because his side of the bed gets better air from the fan. GRRR!

Jessica and Stephan said...

Love the outfit you have planned! Can't wait to see the photos!

Katie said...

AHH, agreed...pumpkin and I are not friends. I just do not like pumpkin-flavored things. However, the candles and soap get me. I love the smell, just not the flavor!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

I can't wait to see pics from your photo shoot! Your dress sounds really pretty.

BTW...I'm one of THOSE girls. I love pumpkin spice everything. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...