Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Loves

It's Wednesday already! What? I swear the weeks seem to go by quicker or something!!
 
Happy Anniversary goes out to my sister and BIL:
 
 
Crazy how young we look:

 

I'm loving that TV is back for the fall season! I loved me some Chicago Fire and X-Factor last night and I'm super excited about Greys Anatomy and Parenthood are back this week too on Thursday!! 

If you don't watch Parenthood, you should, it's pretty much my fav! It deals with everyday issues with family, friends, sickness, etc.

 
Revenge and Keeping Up With The Kardashians starts back up on Sunday!! 

Today I get to hang out with C!! She's down to spend time with her family, who came down for her wedding! I pretty much jump at the opportunity to hang with her when she's down from up North! 

Yesterday I had my blood work done to check my thyroid, which they watch closely during pregnancy and not only did the guys jab the needle into my arm, but then scratched me with the needle when it pulled it out of my arm! Not impressed!! 


I got the rest of my photos yesterday, love how they turned out! I will post more soon! 

I also finished editing the engagement session I did 2 weeks ago and delivered that yesterday! Happy to have that off my to-do list! 

Can't wait for my toe to feel better so I can walk the dogs and take advantage of this nice weather!! 

Happy Wednesday Friends!! 


4 comments:

J and A said...

So happy for fall TV to be back! LOVED Chicago fire and excited for Grey's and Parenthood. I hope Revenge is good, I loved it and then I sorta stopped loving it - so we will see!!

Kae said...

So happy! I am so excited for Grey's tomorrow night I can barely sleep! I hope your toe feels better asap, and boo for the needle!!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Sometimes I really wish I had more time to watch TV. There seem to be so many good shows on. I've heard great things about Parenthood.

Wow you and your sister look so alike! In the first picture I thought that was you at first! Both so pretty!

Jessica and Stephan said...

Can't wait to see the photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...