Friday, October 4, 2013

Finally Friday!!

Today as you are reading this (if your reading in the morning), I'm off at my first OB appointment! I am pretty excited to finally have a doctor to manage not only the best care for myself but for the baby as well! 

Then after that appointment we have our ultrasound!! Soo excited to see the baby again! It will have grown soo much since we saw it last at 9 weeks!! 

I cut over 5 inches off my hair! I haven't had my hair this short in a long time, but I love it!! 


My Dad is back home, we moved him into his new place and it us absolutely perfect for him!! 

I think Binx needs one of these:

I could put it on her when she steals leafs from outside and then shreds them throughout the house! Maybe if she was wearing said hair ornament I would get soo frustrated with her? 

M and I will be making our October to-do list this weekend! 

Alison had the sweetest baby girl this week! Although I live too far to meet her, I've seen the most adorable, sweet, baby girl pictures and I couldn't be more proud of Alison to have finally met her goal of having a baby! It may have taken longer than it should have, but Delainey was definitely worth the wait!! Congrats again Alison, Justin and Cruz! 

Have a great weekend friends!! 

4 comments:

Mrs Gable said...

Have fun seeing your baby today! Your looks awesome, wish I had the guts to cut mine shorter, and the cat hat is hilarious!!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love your hair! Sometimes it just feels good to chop it off and start fresh.
That cat hat is hilarious!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Enjoy your OB appt and ultrasound! Hope you get some good pictures! Is this your anatomy ultrasound?

Cute cat hat! My cat would lose his mind if I put that on him!

Kae said...

Love your hair!!! : )
hope your appointment went great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...