Tuesday, November 5, 2013

21 Weeks

How Far Along:
21 weeks - October 27 - Nov. 2, 2013
 
Size Of Baby?

Crazy to think baby is bigger than my foot now! No wonder I've lost them!

  
Maternity Clothes?
PJ shirts are getting shorter and M is often finding me in bed out cold with my shirt up to my ribs and my belly popping out. I don't want to stretch M's t-shirts out, but I have started wearing his to bed until they start to get small!
 
Stretch Marks?
None yet. 
 
Gender?
We will find out in March! No slip ups from our doctor because he doesn't know either!!
  
Sleep?
Much better! Had a few restless nights, but for no apparent reason.

Baby Purchases This Week:
2 swaddle sacks
1 owl sleeper (new)
a play mat for the baby
another sleeper (used)
polka dot crib sheet
 
Cravings/Aversions?
Donuts!! Yum!! Loving them! Still no eggs. I also had pasta this week and was able to eat it again!
 
Movement?
Yes, yes, yes and I am loving every time it happens. Just as I loved hearing the heart beat every time at home, and how it would make me smile, now I smile every time I feel this sweet babe! Poor M hasn't felt the baby again since he first felt it! The baby kicks up a storm until M puts his hand on my belly and the baby stops, then starts back up as soon as M lifts his hand! 

Feeling?
Great!! No real complaints!

Highlights:
- Our doctors appointment!!

-Finally gaining weight!!

Celebrating Halloween with Baby V's pumpkin:

  
Belly Button?
In

Weight Gain:
9 pounds!!! Back on track!!
 
Best Moment of the Week?
 Hearing all about the baby's ultrasound!! Baby V is measuring ahead as well, soo exciting, although our date isn't changing. Baby V is growing away perfectly inside of me and it was great to hear a good report!! Baby's heart rate was 160 at our doctors appointment! 

Crazy Pregnancy Moment:
  Dressing up the bump for a Halloween party! M and I usually do couples outfits, so this year we had a little fun with it:


 
 
Bump Pic:
 


 
Looking Forward To:
  Enjoying each week as they come. I've heard a lot of devastating news this week with other people's pregnancies and it just reminds me how truly blessed I am for everything to be going smoothly. My heart breaks as I read updates on their blogs, especially from those who have been on a similar long journey as M and I, when you want everything to go just right, just for once for these people. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. Despite not even "knowing" them, my heart mourns for them! I will not take one thing for granted with my own pregnancy, each day is a blessing. 


4 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love her pumpkin and your costume! Totally cute. I did not dress up this year. Chad was a Dr though, kinda fitting ;)
I think you look great! And already 21 weeks! Time is flying and will continue to do so.

Hilary said...

Lol, I've started noticing my t-shirts are getting tight. Looks like I'll be stealing Josh's t-shirts soon! He's at least being thoughtful though and any time he has the opportunity to get a t-shirt (like for a work promotion or what not), he'll come home with it and tell me it's for me, for my belly, lol.

J and A said...

Looking good!! Time is flying!! :)

Kae said...

love your bump pics : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...