Tuesday, January 7, 2014

30 weeks

How Far Along:
30 weeks - December 29, 2013 - January 4, 2014 
 
Size Of Baby?
or a large cabbage since I find it hard to believe there is a 3.8 pound cucumber growing inside of me.

Baby's skin is now getting smoother. Baby is now capable of grasping a finger. 
10 more weeks to go, last week with a double digit on the count down!! 

Maternity Clothes?
Yes, and M's t-shirts for bed, although even these are getting smaller. He doesn't even put up a fight for giving me them to sleep in anymore, I think he feels bad for me - he's even giving up the soft ones! 

Crazy to look back and see how different this maternity shirt fits now:

I can't believe I was ever that small! What a difference time makes!! 

Stretch Marks?
Still just a small one, but nothing really noticeable.
 
Gender?
Team Green!

What the Doctor Had To Say:
My family doctor called with the results of my x-ray. I still have a tip fracture, but she gave me the okay to take off the aircast! I need take things slow and be very careful, but I am able to walk without the cast on and yes, it is a bit tender, but feels great to be able to walk on my own again without it! I just have to watch for swelling.
  
Sleep?
  My ankle has been waking me up without the cast, just an adjustment to being cast-free. It has been super cold here this week too, which has only made the house dryer!! But my bladder hasn't been waking me regularly!

Baby Purchases This Week:
 Some wall shelves.

Some supplies for a few DIY projects we have on the go!

Made this Week:
Crocheted away

Cravings/Aversions?
Well since I couldn't celebrate New Years with champagne! I had the next best thing, raspberry gingerale and it matched the pink champagne everyone else had!  

Chocolate pudding is still good, but not the best thing anymore! 
   
Movement?
  Baby seems to flip sides back and forth, but the kicks aren't low, so I'm guessing s/he isn't breech anymore. 
Baby enjoys kicking M's ear when he puts his head on my belly. 
Baby seems to be getting the hiccups more often!! 

Feeling?
  Not sure if I am coming down with a cold or not? My voice seems to come and go, but my throat doesn't hurt and I have no cough. Nose is still runny. Could maybe just be the dryness - started after the hospital made me wear a mask because I didn't get a flu shot at my last doctors appointment. 

I have found myself more on edge this week, easily annoyed, which is not a great feeling and very hard to snap out of it. 

Other than that I feel great! I am loving being pregnant! I have napped a few times this week.
 

Highlights:
Being cast-free! Gaining my independence back and being able to leave the house on my own again!!
 
 Getting the house organized. A lot of big changes coming to our household! Furniture is moving around, including our bedroom is switched back, I know the layout we had was more convienent for bathroom breaks in the middle of the night, but I hated it, so we are moved it back with a new plan for where the bassinet will go - which is now in our room!! Our entertainment unit has left the great room! It was just too big and with baby stuff coming in, we need the extra room and what a difference it has made! Soo much more room and soo much brighter! Great choice!! Our fridge and stove will be replaced next week, so the old fridge moved downstairs. 

M has given me the go ahead for nesting haha. 

So with that being said, we hit up the spare bedroom and now have floor space to move around on! Most of the baby stuff is now out of that room, aside from some baby toys on the bed and the boy bin and girl bin which will stay in there until the baby is here. But I might tackle making the bed in there at least. 
 
Belly Button?
In, but it is getting flatter and flatter. 
 
Wedding Rings?
On

Best Moment of the Week?
   Bringing in the new year!! Welcoming the year we meet our miracle in just a few short months!  

Crazy Pregnancy Moment:
This week has been pretty good, with very little craziness going on. I think the biggest thing I'm going crazy about is remembering to take it easy and slow down with my ankle. Now that the cast is off, I just want to be able to walk like normal and that is not the case! It is getting stronger and stronger each day, but I don't want to rush the recovery and set myself back. January is soo very busy.
  
Bump Pic:
 
 
And a quick look back:
 
 20 weeks
 
10 weeks: 
Can I get my tan back please?

Looking Forward To:
    My baby shower next weekend that my sister and mom are throwing for me!! 

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

You have the best maternity clothes :). Can't believe you're already 30 wks!!

Kristin said...

You are such a cute preggo! Exciting that your shower is coming up!!! I can't WAIT to find out what you're cooking in there. :)

Murdock's mama said...

You're so stinking adorable. I cannot believe you only have 10 weeks left!!! :)

Rebekah said...

You are so cute! Isn't if funny to look back on how clothes fit? The tops I wore at 15 weeks looked SO different at 30+ weeks! Yay for your upcoming shower!

J and A said...

Omg 10 weeks left!!!! Yay for your shower! :) are you down to final names?!! Agreeing!? :) so fun.

WinterBenson said...

You look great! Glad you got your cast off. That must have been a pain.

aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

Jessica and Stephan said...

I can't believe there's only 10 weeks left! You look absolutely gorgeous :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You look great!! It's crazy to try on something that you wore weeks ago that suddenly looks so different now!

Looks like a good week for you and baby. Lots of progress around the house!

I need to pull out my tshirt nighties that I wore last time as bed shirts, with pants! The tank tops are getting shorter and shorter!

I hope you have an amazing shower!! You so deserve it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...