Friday, January 31, 2014

5 on Friday


Thank goodness it is Friday!! That is about the only good thing to come of the weekend so I hear, because we are about to get nailed again with more bloody snow! I know it's winter and all, but we haven't had this much snow in.... Years! 

So M and I decided we better hit up the hardware store this morning and get whatever supplies left he will need. So be picked out faucets for the shower, bought drywall, flooring underlay, a cool blind cleaner (It was $1) and I hate cleaning blinds, so if this makes my life easier it was a well spent dollar! 

I will be happy when these hardware store trips are done. Oh and maybe the decisions too!! I just have paint to pick now! 

The bathtub came out last night. We found a live electrical box behind the shower... That's safe!! Soo glad we are doing this now!! 

We also stopped at Walmart so I could get my list of postnatal supplies (and maybe some M&M's) so I can get my hospital bag packed! 

I finally got in front of the sewing machine yesterday and made a diaper bag change pad:


 as well as pack and play change pad sheets: 



On today's agenda... Burp cloths and tank top strap conversion to nursing straps, because I haven't found a nursing tank I love yet. 

This weekends plans are just more organizing in the nursery while M is working in the bathroom all weekend!! 


4 comments:

Leigh said...

Love how your sewing projects turned out! Have a great weekend

Kae said...

I hope this weekend is great and it stops snowing for you!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Ohhhh. I am here in Sacramento, CA and we are praying for rain and blustery weather! We'll trade you! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Looks like you had a productive day sewing!!

Hope the weekend isn't too bad and you don't get too much snow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...