Wednesday, April 16, 2014

So What Wednesday

This is a great week for a little so what action. We have had a rough two days and luckily today is shaping up to be a good one!

So what if when we left the house on Monday to goto Noah's doctor appointment for shots, Gracie and Binx were both playing dead. Apparently they knew what was about to go down. We were already dragging our feet to going in the first place. Thanks for the encouragement guys! 

So what if Noah had his shots on Monday and screamed like I had never heard before - why didn't anyone warn me?? 

So what if I then found it appropriate to cry while he was screaming in my arms. Poor baby boy! It was just a few tears! 

So what if we rewarded ourselves with a Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry afterwards! Our day had to have something positive happen! 

So what if nothing AT ALL has been done in my house by myself in the last 2 days because I've been handing out extra snuggles instead. 

So what if Mother Nature is having another break down?? I'm pretty sure I saw four seasons in 20 minutes yesterday!! 

So what if this is the way I really feel: 

So what if I gave been eating cupcakes for breakfast everyday this week? Those 9 pounds will come off one day??

So what if I have to go and have my ankle x-rayed yet again. Third time is a charm right? Although I'm sure it hasn't healed properly! 

So what if cutting baby fingernails is now worse than cutting the cats nails? The cats meow when you get to short, but Noah lets it go down and then you see his red little finger tips to haunt you. It's gotta hurt! 

So what if I ever so badly wanted to have a bath in my new tub yesterday, maybe with a glass of wine, but settled for a shower instead knowing I had one fussy baby that would be screaming for me. 

So what if said fussy baby pooped in the bath for the first time last night? He was in a much better mood afterwards!!

So what if M and I enjoy a little family time after Noah's 5 AM feed. Noah lays in M's spot and tells us stories, smiles a whole ton and M and I can't help but to enjoy this time! 

So what if I forgot to pick 3 winner of the Quinn and Lane Give Away! We have had a lot of unexpected things come up, but today's the day for 3 lucky winners!! 

1. Lindsey from A Running Tale
2. Jennifer Golding  - my apologies - cant find your blog!!
3. Nicole from Haute Runner

Huge thanks to Quinn and Lane for the opportunity!! I absolutely love Noah's!!
Congrat's ladies, I will put you in touch with Catherine!! 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cupcakes for breakfast, yum!! Your supposed to eat 500 more calories a day when breastfeeding, right? :)

I don't really have a blog and don't know how to just link my email to the google account...technology challenged! My email is pointblanc11@yahoo.ca. Thanks so much for hosting the giveaway!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Oh no! Shots are hit and miss, A was okay after her 8 week ones, but after her 4 month ones she was GRUMPY. But a long nap and Tylenol fixed that :)
I want a bath and wine so bad, I used to do it weekly but we've so busy I have not had my bath in weeks, a 2 minute shower is usually the case!
9 lbs?! That is awesome! It will come off :)
And I am really excited I won the giveaway!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Poor Noah and mommy! I bawled at Audrey's shots- I totally thought I had warned you! :(
This weather is insane! I'm done with it! Come on sun!!
I wanted to try that mcflurry. Is it good? I went to Dq the other night. Definitely not going to lose any baby weight with how I'm eating!
Yay!! So excited!!! Thanks for hosting the giveway!!

Murdock's mama said...

Oh man...sounds like you've had a doozie of a week! :( If it makes you feel better, it's been going similarly over here as well!! :/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...