Wednesday, May 7, 2014

List of Loves

Yup, blogging in the afternoon today because we are supposed to get rain, so we took a longer walk in the park today. Lily found a baseball and decided we should keep it and play.


So we did just that in hopes to teach Grace how to actually fetch, not just chase the ball, but to bring it back too. Lily will do it - when she feels like it. It's our summer goal. Today we made progress, she picked up the ball and brought it half way. 

- I am loving this weather!! It's finally starting to warm up a bit!! 15 today, 21 tomorrow, although it is supposed to rain, I'll take it if it means warmer weather. 

- Girls night went down last night!! Kelsey's offers girls night 4 for $20 - 2 drinks and 2 appys. So even with last minute plans, we still managed to all make it work and enjoyed a nice evening out!! 


I came home to Noah fast a sleep in bed, M showered and ready for bed, so I pumped and headed to bed myself. 

- Next time I think we need to go see The Other Woman or Moms Night Out! Have you see this preview?? Prepare to tear up!! 

- I am loving the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies I made. I am ashamed to admit that there are not very many left!! 

- but good news is, I managed to get a quick work out in yesterday, as well as a few laughs with Noah's facial reactions while doing it!! 


- we also put away a dreaded basket of laundry... 5 more to go! This is one job I dread still, but more so than ever because I need to go through my closet and get rid of stuff that's too big! Noah's wardrobe also needs tending too!! 

- we started shaving down Gracie too until Noah had enough!! She's not done yet, but her butt and chest are done. Now she needs get belly trimmed and then a bath!! 


She looks soo sad when I tell her sit still - it's serious work!! 



6 comments:

henning love said...

oh my gosh ashley noah is just the most precious!! what a cutie he is

Murdock's mama said...

Yay for being outside, awesome weather, & working out! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Sounds like a fun night out! I need a girls night asap! As much as I love my babies, I need to hang out with the girls sans kids. Must plan something asap! And of course, I love your chevron skirt!

I saw The Other Woman yesterday. Pretty funny!!

Doing laundry right now- it never ends!

The weather is gorgeous here today too but silly me didn't make any plans so looks like we aren't doing anything :( I swear getting out of the house with 2 is more effort than a half marathon!

Good job on working out! Looks like Noah enjoyed watching you! How's the ankle?

Awww Gracie!! Does she get really matted or is it just to help her keep cool in the warm weather?

J and A said...

LOVE that top photo of Lily! SO cute.
Great skirt too!! Glad you got out with the girls and Noah was good for Daddy!
Nice work on the workout - what did you do? how's the ankle?

J and A said...

LOVE that top photo of Lily! SO cute.
Great skirt too!! Glad you got out with the girls and Noah was good for Daddy!
Nice work on the workout - what did you do? how's the ankle?

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Awe Gracie is too darn cute! Love that pic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...