Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Look Alike Follow Up

The consensus off here and Facebook last week was that Noah is my little mini-me. But in all reality he is the perfect mix of us both so far! He has the sweetest personality and it will be soo exciting to watch that develop as he gets older! 

So I have taken some time to match up the previous photos from last week of both M and I as babies with Noah's:







Of course we have some pics that either look like M or I, as Noah changes every day! Some days he looks just like M and others just like me. Half of it is expressions for sure! 



1 comment:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

A looks like us both, depends on the day and her expression for sure. I think he looks more like you as a baby but see you both in him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...